- This event has passed.
The Kates Want Talent
Saturday, Nov 4 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
In our never-ending quest to offer fun and frivolity, as well as song and entertainment, the Klondike Kates are excited to announce our upcoming fall fundraiser, The Kates Want Talent!
We aspire to find the most talented subjects in the realm of our fire and ice kings; hence, we are hosting a talent competition. This talent show will provide an opportunity for you to compete for bragging rights, with the top 3 finishers having donations made on their behalf to a charity of their choice. The first place donation will be $100, the second place donation will be $75, and the third place donation will be $50.
The fundraiser will be held on November 4 at the North St. Paul American Legion, located at 2678 7th Avenue East. The doors will open at 4:30 p.m., with the show starting at 5 p.m. There will be a cash bar, and food will be available for purchase. A silent auction will be set up, and new Kate merchandise will be available. Even if you do not wish to compete, please plan to come and cheer on the performers. (Take it from us – getting up in front of a crowd takes a lot of courage!)
Tickets will be available at the door only. Prices are as follows:
$15.00 ages 13+ / $10.00 ages 5 – 12 / Children 4 and under are free.
Talent show participants and judges will not need a ticket.
For those who wish to compete, please see the following details:
- You will need to be at the venue by 3:30 p.m. to check in.
- You may sing, dance, juggle, tell jokes, etc., but all acts must be family friendly.
- You may perform solo or in groups of up to 5 people.
- Each act can be no longer than 5 minutes total.
- Feathers, glitter, confetti, or anything else messy is not allowed.
- Costumes are highly encouraged.
- Acts are limited to past and current Winter Carnival Legend Characters.
- 2024 Klondike Kate contestants are not allowed to compete.
- We will accept the first 10 talent show entries via the attached form, so act fast to secure your spot!
We would like to thank you all for your support in the past, and we hope to see you in North St. Paul on November 4th for our inaugural talent show!